- Participate in developing our rich client layer, taking on foundation code, application components, UI widgets and other functionality as required.
- Join us in evolving the architecture of our client application, to deliver advanced, responsive functionality in a clean, extensible design.
- Help us build out an appropriate and efficient testing framework for the client code.
- Be an expert on new and evolving client-side technologies, their application to our functionality or architecture goals, and the practical implications of their use in a cross-browser environment.
- Collaborate with our UX designer to maximize the capabilities and usability of your interfaces.
- Familiarity with modern thick-client architecture (e.g. lightweight MVC) required; experience with backbone.js preferred.
- Ability to work independently, collaborate closely, and bring other engineers up to speed on your work rapidly and thoroughly.
Do you have an interest in leveraging your interests and skills in software, biology, and business to greatly improve healthcare? Do you also have a passion for shipping great products and delighting customers? Syapse is hiring a Product Manager who will work closely with each functional role in our Company to align overall business strategy and goals with a clear product plan. You will be responsible for understanding our market deeply, collecting and prioritizing customer requirements, and managing a product roadmap. You must be dedicated to delivering world-class products that meet or exceed their revenue and customer satisfaction targets.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to align product vision and strategy to detailed plan
- Collect, prioritize and manage customer requirements and translate those to technical features
- Manage the product roadmap
- Help develop product collateral and support materials
- Day-to-day coordination between all stakeholders: executive team, engineering, marketing, business development, sales and support
- Ensure product is aligned with revenue and customer satisfaction targets
- Be a product champion, both internally and externally
- 5+ years of product management experience owning complex software products at top tier companies
- Proven ability to manage a full product lifecycle, from concept through production launch and support
- Background in both software and healthcare, with a degree (advanced degree preferred) in computer science,or bioinformatics, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage complex projects across an organization to meet ambitious goals
Syapse is hiring Biology Associates to help manage and grow our current customer base. You will help train and support current customers, develop application demonstrations, and recruit new adopters. You will act as a point of contact for the academic sector, and help represent and evangelize Syapse at meetings and conferences. In addition, you will help convey customer feedback and use cases, and on-board legacy content. The ideal candidate has a strong experimental biology background combined with project management and marketing instincts, a desire to use and evangelize software in biology, and a bias for action.